Let the dream holiday come true!

apartment erika

Calendar is loading...
- Verfügbar
 
- Belegt
 
- Reserviert

Vorname (Pflichtfeld):

Nachname (Pflichtfeld):

E-Mail (Pflichtfeld):

Telefon:

Adresse (Pflichtfeld):

Stadt (Pflichtfeld):

PLZ (Pflichtfeld):

Land (Pflichtfeld):

Erwachsene: Kinder:

Details:

 

apartment welzis

Calendar is loading...
- Verfügbar
 
- Belegt
 
- Reserviert

Vorname (Pflichtfeld):

Nachname (Pflichtfeld):

E-Mail (Pflichtfeld):

Telefon:

Adresse (Pflichtfeld):

Stadt (Pflichtfeld):

PLZ (Pflichtfeld):

Land (Pflichtfeld):

Erwachsene: Kinder:

Details:

 

The minimum stay is 3 nights. If it is a last-minute booking and the apartment is available we gladly accept a short stay!

TERMS & CONDITIONS AND SOME USEFUL INFORMATION

The apartment rates are VAT included. There will be charged an additional tourist tax of EUR 2 per person per day. Children under 15 are exempt from the tourist tax.

MINIMUM STAY
3 nights (1 week during high season).
Shorter stays may be accepted upon request, if there is availability.

ADDITIONAL FEES
– Damage Deposit EUR 300 (if no deductions are to be made for damages we aim to return the deposit at your departure)
– Should the apartment be excessively dirty or there has to be an extra waste disposal we will ask for additional charges

PRE-PAYMENT
A pre-payment is asked for to guarantee the booking. The pre-payment consists of 30% of the rental amount and must be paid by bank transfer within 10 days. The remaining 70% must be paid upon arrival.

CANCELLATION POLICY
If the unexpected happens and you can’t make your trip, we will try our best to find a replacement booking. In the case it won’t be possible, a cancellation fee will be charged as listed below, depending on the notice given:
– 46 days or more prior to arrival: 25% of total amount.
– 36 to 45 days prior to arrival: 50% of total amount.
– 4 to 35 days prior to arrival: 80% of total amount.
– Less than 4 days: 90% of total amount.
– No show: 100% of total amount.

HOLIDAY CANCELLATION COVER
Err on the side of caution and travel with a holiday cancellation cover
office@jack-trs.eu and you can reclaim the costs of your trip.

ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
The apartments are available for check-in at 3:00 pm. On the day of departure, we request you to leave the apartments before 10:00 am.
To access the apartments anytime the keys will be stored in a key safe at the apartment. The code will be sent via SMS the day before your arrival.

ADDITIONAL SERVICE
The apartments are a 5-minute walk from the Kirchenwirt Inn where you can book half board (breakfast and dinner – EUR 25 per day). If you choose this option please let us know upon booking.

Menu